I'll Always Love Momma, Sheila Dodson-Ingram

I'll Always Love Momma, Sheila Dodson-Ingram

The bible says, "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. Exodus 20:12 NIV"  Therefore, I take this time to honor my mother Sheila Dodson-Ingram.    Therefore, I take this time to honor my mother Sheila Dodson-Ingram.

My mother is a strong black woman who rocks.
She is beautiful, hardworking, and possesses a sense of humor that only she finds funny. She instilled in me at a young age the value of hard work. She worked two jobs most of her life. My sister and I didn’t have everything that we wanted, but she always made sure we had what we needed. I have always admired my mother’s strength and determination to succeed. 

When I was a child, I did not understand why she was so hard on me. When, I became a woman it all made sense. I appreciate the tough love. I credit her for helping me to become the woman I am today.  These are a few of the reasons why I will always love you Sheila Dodson-Ingram!

Love you momma,
Shaneisha Dodson, Owner Black Girlz Productions, LLC


S.Dodson
is originally from Arkansas and currently resides in Northern Virginia. She is pursuing her doctorate in Education specializing in Adult Learning and Higher Education. She holds a BA in Psychology from Grambling State University and a MA in Counseling from Dallas Baptist University.

S.Dodson is the owner of Mahogney Ink Publications. She is a member of the 2010 Literary Sistahs tour group, Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority incorporated, Kappa Delta Pi honor’s society, and the American Management Association. In her spare time, she enjoys reading, writing, cooking and spending time with loved ones.  Website:   http://www.mahogneyinkpublication.com