Brenda Jackson’s 100th Book Celebration

Brenda Jackson’s 100th Book Celebration

Friday, November 8, 2013  and  Saturday, November 9, 2013!




A Madaris Bride for Christmas – will hit the stores November 1, 2013

Message from Brenda Jackson:  Can you believe that my 100th book is coming out this year? Yes, it’s true and I appreciate the support you’ve given me over the past 18 years. Little did I know when I wrote my first book, Tonight and Forever, that 99 books later I would still be writing about the Madaris family and others. My 100th book – A Madaris Bride for Christmas – will hit the stores November 1, 2013.

I hope all of you will join me in the celebration of this milestone.  I am inviting all my readers to join me over the Veteran’s Day Weekend for celebrations on Friday, November 8, 2013 and Saturday, November 9, 2013!

Also, one lucky “Weekend Affair” ticket holder wins a cruise to join Brenda on the 2015 Madaris Family Reunion Cruise to Bermuda. Winner will be selected Friday night.


Brenda Jackson’s 100th Book Celebration – A Weekend Affair!
 

Friday, November 8, 2013
100th Book – Booksigning Party
7:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
University Club
1301 Riverplace Towers, 27th Floor
The Friday Night Event is limited to 150 individuals!!


Saturday, November 9, 2013
100th Book Celebration
A Red Carpet Affair
Touchdown Club East- EverBank Stadium
5:30 p.m – 1:00 a.m.
Plated Dinner and After Party

Everyone attending will receive gift bag of commemorative goodies that includes a copy of the 100th book that will be autographed that night!!  
The 100th book you receive in the gift bag is a trade size book, which is larger than the one to be sold in stores. This is a special commemorative edition. Hors d’oeuvres will be served; cash bar available and dancing with music by popular DJ.  Photographer will be on hand for pictures.


ALL TICKETS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE

Purchase tickets here:  http://www.brendajacksononlinestore.com