EDC Creations 2008 Literary Hallmarks
Ella Curry and EDC Creations is proud to announce the books that created an impact, for readers and the EDC Creations network. Our literary hallmarks indicate excellence in writing. These are the books we want to feature to the world. Each year thousands of people — educators, concerned parents, community leaders, authors, poets and publishers — devote their time and resources to presenting the reader with great books! However, too many outstanding books do not get the attention and reader support that they deserve, they float just under the radar. It is our mission to connect readers with these hidden gems and bring them books that will change their lives. We have reviewed all of the books below and these are just a few of the magnificent books we love. Other lists will be posted bi-monthly of our fantastic literary finds.
Readers please take a moment and examine the list below. There is something for all book lovers! The books are NOT listed in any order pertaining to the quality of the literature—they are all 4-5 star reads. Each book on this list will bring something of value to enrich the lives of the readers and to help to strengthen our future generations. If you are a fan of Erotica or Urban Literature, there is a list for you. If you are more in tune with books of a Spiritual or Motivational nature, there is a list for you. Like to live life on the edge and walk on the dark, mysterious side—we have a selection for you too. Enjoy!
Our Literary Legacy —Non-fiction/Spiritual/Motivational
1. The Day I Stopped Being Pretty by Rodney Lofton
2. Almost Persuaded, Now to believe by Joshua A. McClure
3. Wake Up Young Brother by Brian E. Curtis
4. She Never Answered by Cedric McKenzie
5. Playbook for Christian Manhood by James C. Perkins
6. A Black Woman’s Worth by Dwayne L. Buckingham
7. Get Real, Get Rich… 7 Lies Blocking You from Success by Dr. Farrah Gray
8. LIFE Six Principles for Successful Living by Kenneth Brown
9. Moving On! Living Life to the Fullest after Divorce by LaShon F. Williams
10. The Enemy Between My Legs by Stephanie L. Jones
11. Saltwater Taffy and Red High Heel (Breast Cancer) by Crystal Brown-Tatum
12. Go Master the Day by Dr. Allen C. Barham (Dr. B.)
13. Why Black Men Love White Women by Rajen Persaud
14. Naked Truth Young, Beautiful, (HIV) Positive by Marvelyn Brown, Courtney Martin
15. Running for My Life by Warrick Dunn
16. Be the Change by Lisa Endlich
17. The Vision Board The Secret to an Extraordinary Life by Joyce Schwarz
18. Unholy Business A True Tale of Faith, Greed and Forgery…by Nina Burleigh
19. Secret Sex Wars by Robert S. Scott
20. Strength Within 2nd Edition by Roland V. Tyler
21. Spirit of the Wind by Eric S. Coleman
22. Michelle: A Biography by Liza Mundy
23. My Little Black Book Of Leadership by Ryan C. Greene
24. Black Pain: It Just Looks Like We're Not Hurting by Terrie Williams
25. The Best Sex of My Life: A Guide to Purity by Dr. Lindsay Marsh
26. That was Then, This is Now This Broken Vessel Restored by Paulette Harper
27. Eve, Abigail, Sapphira by Jacqueline Jenkins
28. Imagine Living Healthier by Bridgette L. Collins
29. Savoring the Salt by Linda J. Holmes and Cheryl A. Wall
30. Stress Climbing Out of Its Pits with God by Dr. Steven Haymon
31. Get Yours!: How to Have Everything by Amy Dubois Barnett
32. Ida: A Sword Among: Campaign Against Lynching by Paula J. Giddings
33. Mr. and Mrs. Prince: Family Moved Out of Slavery by Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina
34. War of the Bloods in My Veins by Dashaun Jiwe Morris
35. Up From Rock Bottom by Alicia Williams
36. Street Judge: A Novel by Judge Greg Mathis
37. 25 Things That Really Matter in Life by Gary A. Johnson
38. The New Paradigm for Financial Markets: The Credit Crash of 2008 by George Soros
39. Life as a Single Mom: It Isn’t Easy, or Is It? by Stephanie M. Clark
40. Sweet Release: The Last Step to Black Freedom by Dr. James Davison, Jr.
41. The Dilemmas of Being African-American Male by Chance W. Lewis
42. Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
43. The American Journey of Barack Obama by The Editors of Life Magazine
44. 100+ Educational Strategies to Teach Children of Color by Jawanza Kunjufu
45. Lessons From Freedom Summer by Kathy Emery, Linda Reid Gold
46. Santa Claus Don't Come To No Colored Girl's House by Janice A. Vailes
47. The House at Sugar Beach by Helene Cooper
48. Before You Go: Making Great Life Decisions by T. D. Jakes
49. Be a Father to Your Child: Real Talk from Black Men by April R. Silver
50. Battle Cries: Black Women and Intimate Partner Abuse by Hillary Potter
Brought to you by Ella Curry and EDC Creations Media Group
Visit our website more information on book marketing and promotions.
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...