RE: Building Sasha Coming Soon!


Dear Friends,

I am happy to announce the publication of my latest book, "RE: Building Sasha," one week from today: Monday, November 10th. Once again, I am indebted to my publisher, Cathy LeNoir (Regal Crest Enterprises,) for providing the book's smooth transition from manuscript to finished product.

To read about the book, follow this link: http://www.regalcrest.biz/title_kit.php?bookID=222 There's a _ between title and kit





You can pre-order "RE: Building Sasha" from Starcrossed Productions. http://www.scp-inc.biz/. Starcrossed is an independently-owned bookselling company that specializes in promoting and selling lesbian-centric literature.

A promo video is available on Youtube.com. Simply type the book's title in the search area. Click "Search," and enjoy.

On November 12th at 6:00 p.m., I'll be one of Kat Williams' guests on the Internet radio program "Sippin-in-Ink."
www.blogtalkradio.com/sippin-in-ink. Listeners are invited to call in.

The Big Blue Marble Bookstore in Philadelphia's West Mt. Airy will host a book signing event on Friday, December 5th at 7:30 p.m. Please jot this on your calendar. I'll send you more information closer to that date.

I hope this email finds everyone well and geared up to vote tomorrow. We all have a chance to effect the Change that is in the air....

Peace,
Renee