Intimate Conversation with Harrine Freeman

Intimate Conversation with Harrine Freeman

Harrine Freeman
is an authority on personal finance with over 10 years of experience under her belt. Freeman is a financial counselor, CEO of H.E. Freeman Enterprises and Author of "How to Get out of Debt: Get An “A” Credit Rating for Free," a self-help book on credit repair that provides consumers with a step by step plan on how to get out of debt, increase their credit rating and plan for the future.

She has impacted the lives of thousands of people in the United States through public speaking engagements and financial counseling. She is called upon by business owners, CEO’s, celebrities, students, teachers, sororities, fraternities, displaced workers, veterans and families. She helps client's prepare for financial freedom, by providing useful advice, resources and the tricks of the trade to ease concerns and really steer clients in the right financial direction.

She is a member of Credit Professionals International, American Association of Daily Money Managers, American Association of Individual Investors and National Speakers Association. She has been featured in: Featured in Market Watch, Wall Street Journal, Forbes,The Washington Post, NASDAQ, Huffington Post, MSN Money, Black Enterprise, Essence Magazine, Ebony, Woman’s Day magazines.


BPM: Tell us about the book, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an “A” Credit Rating for Free Using the System I’ve Used Successfully With Thousands of Clients Revised.
How to Get Out of Debt: Get an “A” Credit Rating for Free is my second non-fiction self-help financial book. It provides practical information to help readers assess and resolve their financial situation, no matter what their financial issue – debt, credit, budgeting, saving or planning for the future. The book provides information on critical financial issues affecting many Americans which will help to ensure Americans remain on the right path to financial success now and in the future.

BPM: What can readers expect to get out of the book? 
The book covers various financial topics such as: How to Repair Your Credit on Your Own, How to Pay Down Debt, How to Create and Maintain a Budget, How to Save and Invest, How to Buy a Home, How to Pay Off Student Loans, and Identity Theft. It provides easy to follows tips, sample letters, spreadsheets and tons of resource information listed by state as well as definitions and other tidbits of lesser known financial information.

The primary message in the book is that no matter what financial setback you have experienced you can overcome it. It may seem that there is no light at the end of the tunnel but there is because I have personally experienced it and overcame many financial struggles. I was unemployed three times and was considering filing bankruptcy and overcome it and you can too!

BPM: What's your favorite chapter in the book?
My favorite chapter in the book is on Credit. I love helping people with credit because when you have good credit you have so many options available to you. “Remember that credit is money, just not yours. – Harrine Freeman

BPM: Where can readers get a copy of previous book, How to Get Out of Debt: Get an “A” Credit Rating for Free?
Readers can order now on Kindle, Nook, iTunes, Sony eReader and www.ebookit.com. To learn more about the book, you can also visit the website, www.hefreemanenterprises.com.

BPM: How did you get to be where you are in your life today?
My journey began in college. By the time I graduated I had 13 credit cards. When I started working my first job I was earning $21,000 and owed $19,000 in debt. I lost my job and was unable to make the monthly payments. I was able to regain employment and got a part-time job. I put myself on a strict budget – I didn’t go out to eat, buy any new clothes, go to the hairdresser or hang out with my friends. I took public transportation and took my lunch to work every day. It took 4 years but I was able to pay everything off and restore my good credit rating. I then began helping family and friends. Next I got financial training and became a financial counselor. Then I wrote my book to prevent others from making the same mistakes I did. I now provide financial literacy education to youth and adults and provide one-on-one financial counseling.

BPM: Could you tell us something about your most recent work?
Yes. I am currently working on my second self-help financial book entitled, “How to Get Out of Debt: Get an “A” Credit Rating for Free Revised” available in April 2015. The book covers various financial topics such as: credit, debt, budgeting, How to Invest, How to Buy a Home, How to Pay Off Student Loans, How to Establish Business Credit and How to Survive a Financial Crisis.

BPM: Will this book be available on Nook and Kindle? 
Yes the book will be available on Nook and Kindle in April 2015 in conjunction with National Financial Literacy Month.

BPM: Why should readers buy your book?
People should read my book because it is an easy read; there are no complex financial terms that you have to get a dictionary to understand. There are tons of easy to follow tips on how to overcome different financial challenges as well as information on how to create a budget, pay down debt and negotiate with creditors. The message I want to share with readers is don’t give up. No matter how bad it may seem right now you can overcome your financial situation.

BPM: What do you think makes your book different from others on the same subject?
In many cases other authors do not have personal experience with credit or debt or write books using complex financial terms. What makes my book different is: simplicity, ease of reading, unknown or hidden information consumers are not aware of, and my personal experiences with credit and debt. The message I want to share with readers is that there is no gimmick to my book. I state the facts and provide information to help readers who are facing various financial challenges.

BPM: What projects are you working on at the present? 
I am working on ideas for a third self-help financial book and writing my autobiography which are both untitled.


BPM: How can readers discover more about you and your published works?  

My books can be found online at:
http://bit.ly/GzvFRk      (Nook)
http://bit.ly/1ftdKd1      (iTunes)
http://amzn.to/TKNlPl   (Kindle)
http://bit.ly/ZGJy9w      (Kobo)