EDC Creations 2012 Books of the Year. Here are the books personally read and recommended by Ella D. Curry, publisher of Black Pearls Magazine. The list of my favorite 4-5 star books are below:
1. An Angry-Ass Black Woman by Karen E. Quinones Miller
2. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich: A Novel by J. D. Mason
3. Beneath the Bruises by Dywane D. Birch
4. Beneath the Lion’s Gaze by Maaza Mengiste
5. Blackberry Days of Summer by Ruth P. Watson
6. Dark Side of Valor by Alicia Singleton
7. Freeman by Leonard Pitts Jr.
8. Grace by T. Greenwood
9. Hood Lawz by C.J Hudson
10. Iconic: Decoding Images .... by Lakesia D. Johnson ( NF )
11. If Sons, Then Heirs: A Novel by Lorene Cary
12. Land of Promiscuity by Sherryle Kiser Jackson
13. Loving Donovan by Bernice L. McFadden
14. Miss Timmins' School for Girls by Nayana Currimbhoy
15. My Soul to Take: A Novel by Tananarive Due
16. Never Dead by Jumata Emill Jones
17. Property by Valerie Martin
18. Resurrection of Nat Turner: The Testimony by Sharon Ewell Foster
19. Running from Solace by Nakia R. Laushaul
20. Sister Citizen by Melissa V. Harris-Perry (NF)
21. Sister of My Heart: A Novel by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
22. Some Wounds Never Heal by Rhonda M. Lawson
23. The Butterfly Moments by S. Renee Bess (LGBT)
24. The Escort by Carla Pennington
25. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
26. The Loom by Shella Gillus
27. The Six-Letter Word by Marissa Monteilh
28. The Stalker Chronicles by Electa Rome Parks
29. When Morning Comes by Francis Ray
30. Yellow Crocus: A Novel by Laila Ibrahim
If you would like to add all of the books to your home library, they can be found at my online bookstore, go here: http://astore.amazon.com/edcmagazine-20
Ella Curry, President of EDC Creations
Black Pearls Magazine Online-Founder
Black Authors Network Radio-Founder
Social Media Strategist - Internet Publicist - Branding Coach
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...