Intimate Conversation with Vernon Samuel

Meet Author & Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel



Virgo – She Did It Her Way is a book/diary that is written to have people understand that in life you will go through so many things. And as long as we continue to fall into those same mindsets of trying to please others and loneliness we will keep doing the things that don’t get us anywhere. This book touches on how easy it is to put others first and how hard it will be to begin to put yourself first and give examples of how to do it. Purchase: Virgo - She Did It Her Way


BPM: Tell us about your passion for writing. What drives you?
I write because I want it to be a way to get my thoughts out to the public and promote awareness of real life issues. I am driven by the need to be a positive person for others so they know that they have someone they can feel comfortable talking to.

BPM: How did you start your writing journey?
I began my journey by understanding the importance of telling my story to get people to understand that they don’t go through situations by themselves and I believe that this is something that I wanted to do. Since it was write my own book, I studied how to do it and began to do it.

BPM: Why was this book so important to create?
It was important because I wanted the people to understand where I come from and what I have been through in order for them to understand that others have faced similar situations in their life and to spread my message.

BPM: How will your book impact community relationships?
My book will impact community relationships by having everyone understand the importance of Loving Yourself Unconditionally and living their life their way.

BPM: Ultimately, what do you want readers to gain from your book?
Ultimately the reader will gain an understanding of the importance of recognizing that the issues in life are real and as long as you take the steps to overcome them it is possible to live their life their way.

BPM: What is the most surprising thing you have learned from the community?
The most surprising thing I learned from the community is that there is a severe lack of self love and self respect. I also learned that people don’t know that they do have the ability to change what is going on in their life.

BPM: What would you say has been your most significant achievement with this book?
My most significant achievement with this book is becoming an example and advocate for what I preach in self growth and self love.

BPM: How has this book changed or shaped your life?
The book has changed me because it has given me the ability to recognize what I have been struggling with in my life and understand that I have to put my past behind me in order to move forward into my future and also be an example for others.

BPM: Name three things that it takes to make a successful leader or parent, in your opinion?
To me a leader and a parent are one in the same.Three things that it takes to be successful at both are:

1. You must have understanding in both in order to be an example and deal with the character traits people possess. 2. You must be able to teach and encourage others to know that they are capable of doing anything they put their minds to and be able to see when they need your help. 3. You must also have patience which will allow you to be effective when you are leading or parenting.

BPM: What can we expect from you in the future?
In the future I will be active in being an advocate for the importance of Enjoying Yourself First and my Take Your Life Back Campaign which will consist of seminars, workshops, counseling sessions, speaking engagements and three books.

BPM: Share with us your latest news, awards or upcoming book releases.
Virgo – She Did It Her Way has been released on August 23, 2009. I also plan on releasing my next book “Real Male or Real Man” on Mother’s Day of  2010. To learn more about Author and Motivational Speaker Vernon Samuel please visit his website at http://www.vernonsamuel.com/


Read inside of Virgo, She Did It Her Way:
http://www.bookrix.com/_title-en-vernon-samuel-virgo-she-did-it-her-way

Available for purchase at: http://www.Amazon.com and
http://www.vernonsamuel.com/buybook.html


Brought to you by EDC Creations and Black Pearls Magazine. Visit the magazine here: http://www.blackpearlsmagazine.com/