The Forbidden Secrets of the Goody Box

The Forbidden Secrets of the Goody Box
What your father didn't tell you and your mother didn't know!
by Valerie J. Lewis Coleman and Christopher Reid

Successful. Beautiful. Intelligent. Yet a satisfying relationship eludes Debra Hampton. At thirty-five years old, she can't figure out why her philosophy on men-and what they want from women-isn't working. She's trapped in a cycle of shattered relationships, until a friend refers her to a relationship guru.

After some resistance, Debra finds refuge in the counsel of Doc Reid as he helps her navigate through the storms of rejection and failed love. Once he reveals the error of her ways, will Debra master the forbidden secrets to attract her soul mate or continue to keep love at bay?


 
What readers are saying about The Forbidden Secrets of the Goody Box...

"I started to skim through this book, but now I cannot put it down. This is an incredible book that all women must read."   ~ Lexi, talk-show host of The Lexi Show ForeverLexi.com

"Coleman and Reid lay the hard-hitting arsenal out in the open in this refreshing and looong-awaited new spin on an ageless battle to tame the flesh! Goody Box is not just a novel, but a woman's must-have, must-READ handbook full of great teachings and insight on reaching personal and relational fulfillment. Goody Box will have you pledging Heart-gasm before Orgasm!" ~ Dr. Vivi Monroe Congress, author of Manna for Mamma and The Bankrupt Spirit DrViviMonroeCongress.com

"First, let me thank you for reminding me to keep the box 'locked.' Second, let me thank you for the writing. The way that the characters were woven was exemplary and the way it ended! When is the next book coming out? I have to know what happens... Let me know - I want my preview copy! Excellent work! Thank you! "  ~ April K.

EXCELLENT JOB!! At times, I hollered out laughing. I love when a book has me so into it that I forget my surroundings. I already recommended the Goody Box book and will be passing it on to my nieces to read. They need to understand at a young age to 'lock that box!'   ~ Miracle T.

"I so enjoyed the Goody Box book. I could hardly put it down. I felt empowered and encouraged. Sherry showed me confidence as she held her ground. Debra's character showed me that you don't have to give up all of you. I learned from Rachel that communication is key and if problems go unaddressed, temptation can come. I was enlightened by the different types of men. I can't wait to read the Goody Box sequel!"
~ LaToya M.

"The Goody Box book is a must read for ALL women and men can get something from it too. Now please, please, please tell me there is a sequel in the works..." ~ Tamarus S.


 
Please share this discussion with your network too! Leave your thoughts below.Return to Black Pearls Magazine Online