Monique Miles Bruner wins Mrs. Oklahoma Plus America

To My Dear Author Friends,

I won Mrs. Oklahoma Plus America on May 2, 2009. As a result, I will participate in the National Miss Plus America Pageant July 6-11, 2009 in Monroe, Louisiana. I come to you requesting sponsorship in this pageant. My total entry fee and expenses are $3,500 of which any generous contribution would be greatly appreciated. Your support will be recognized in the official program book on my delegates’ page and on my blog – www.mrs.oklahomaplusamerica2009.blog.com for an entire year. This great offer will expire on June 15, 2009.

The Miss Plus America Pageant is committed to excellence in pageantry. Holding the crown provides full-figured woman the opportunity to share and promote those community causes closest to her heart with a pageant title worthy of her representation. With the title of Mrs. Plus America, I will represent through my platform the importance of civic engagement and service to the community. I personally have a special place in my heart for getting Americans involved in the community and connecting them with services they need. If we step up to the challenge that President Obama has given and get involved in what our communities, we will see change. I truly believe that to whom much is given much is required. I pray that you support my quest in helping others help themselves.

You can make your generous donation to Monique Miles Bruner. All donations can be paid via paypal by clicking the donation button on my blog or sent via money order/check to: Monique Miles Bruner, PO Box 13204, Oklahoma City, OK 73113. I look forward to winning the National title and representing you and Oklahoma well.

Thank you for your consideration,

Monique Miles Bruner (Deltareviewer)
Mrs. Oklahoma Plus America 2009
www.mrsoklahomaplusamerica2009.blog.com


Please join in the discussion by leaving comments or congrats below.
Black Authors Culture Center-- Twitter with Ella--Black Pearls Mag