Intimate Conversation with author Linda Wright

Intimate Conversation with Linda Wright

Ella: Hello, tell us a little about you.
I’ve been an entrepreneur all my life. I made and lost my first million by the age of forty. I blasted through life at warp speed searching for inner peace. I finally found it. I discovered all things are possible with God. I’ve gone from renovating houses—to renovating lives.

Ella: Where are you from?
I am originally from Chicago, but now live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia with my husband and over twenty adopted stray and orphaned animals. .How did you start your writing journey? I was absolutely overwhelmed with the desire to tell my extraordinary story.


I AM...The Power Within By Author Linda Wright
Ever wondered why you are never able to succeed at anything you attempt?

It's because you’re trying to do it all alone!
Maybe it's time to ask for some divine assistance.

With God all things are possible!

I AM is a collection of inspirational short stories filled with positive attitude tips. Learn how to empower yourself through the use of positive words to attain not only success, but inner peace and divine happiness. Stop quitting and learn how to finally surrender it all to God.

The biggest difference between this book and the rest of those positive motivation, spiritual, self-help books is that I AM will lead you straight to the truth, the existence of an all loving Creator. I AM is an instruction manual on how to renovate your life and overhaul your spirit. Unite with a divine support system through the use of positive words, and literally start walking with God.

This is a well written and extremely entertaining book, revealing the power of positive thinking and the law of attraction (spiritual science) for what it really is…the power of God! Start experiencing God by finally gaining the freedom of salvation. Discover how I restored my soul through a spiritual house cleaning by accepting this simple truth—with God all things are possible!

We are all born with an internal power cell; we just need to learn how to turn it on and charge it up. Be among the first to plug in and get energized through these inspirational insights into co-creating your new improved reality.

The plain and simple truth is that we had better start thinking about what we’re thinking about, and more importantly what we’re saying. Begin to realize the incredible power of positive thoughts and positive words, as well as the devastating repercussions of focusing on negativity through worry. Learn how to become accountable for the results of your focus, by taking responsibility for the consequences. Become empowered through understanding the effect of thoughts and the significance of words. I am happy, I am sad; I am healthy, I am sick. No matter what I choose, I am right. I literally decide what I AM.

Ella: What makes your book stand out and would entice a reader pick it up?
I am not afraid of being open and honest. I’m willing to expose my biggest secrets and worst failures so that others might gain from them. Everyone in the world is searching for happiness and success, as well as physical health and inner peace.


Ella: Ultimately, what do you want readers to gain from your book?
I want everyone that reads I AM to gain a true understanding of who God really is, as well as the deep spiritual freedom and satisfaction that I now possess.


Ella: What is the most surprising thing you have learned in creating books?
That an ordinary person, like myself, can not only write an entire book but can produce something good enough to be published!


Ella: What would you say has been your most significant achievement as a writer?
Being inspired to produce over 300 pages of insightful information in less than two months and then going on to be published in less than a year. How did you do it? I decided to finally surrender to God’s plan for me, and then I started to listen to his endless inspiration.

Ella: What advice would you give a new writer?
Never give up. If I can write a book as interesting as I AM, anyone can!

Ella: Name 3 things that it takes to make a successful author, in your opinion? Tenacity, tenacity, and tenacity!

Ella: What can we expect from you in the future?
I am working on several new books with Tate Publishing, also inspired works.

Ella: Share with us your latest news, awards or upcoming book releases.
My recently aired radio interview on THE READING CIRCLE with Marc Medley will be featured on my author Web site, www.LindaWrightBooks.com , as well as some absolutely phenomenal reader reviews. I will also be featured in an upcoming issue of Atlanta Woman Magazine.

Check out my newly released book at...
www.LindaWrightBooks.com

Linda Wright Books
P. O. Box 64
Ellijay, GA. 30540

Please join in the discussion by leaving comments or congrats below.
Black Authors Culture Center-- Twitter with Ella--Black Pearls Mag