HOW TO CREATE NEW HABITS FOR A NEW BEGINNING
by Joan E. Gosier
1. AMEN! Obama has won. What CAN I get DONE?
2. Day 2. What U gonna do?
3. Day 3. If it is TRULY TO BE it is NOW up to ME.
4. Day 4. I can DO all things and through Christ I CAN DO MORE!
5. Day 5. I am blessed because I AM alive.
6. Day 6. What can I do to locally be in the MIX?
7. Day 7. Am I FOCUSED upon getting to heaven?
8. Day 8. Within my household is everything STRAIGHT?
9. Day 9. Are my responsibilities up to date or behind?
10. Day 10. As I look at my life can I BEGIN AGAIN?
11. Day 11. Time to FOCUS and reflect on Day 7!
12. Day 12. Is there something I CAN DO for those who can't help themselves?
13. Day 13. Do I know a GROUP of troubled teens?
14. Day 14. Has a habit begun since Obama has won?
15. Day 15. Am I treating someone else as a MOTHER QUEEN?
16. Day 16. Can I smile when someone else is acting mean?
17. Day 17. What is that God says to me that others have NOT seen?
18. Day 18. Can I hear HIS whisper in my ear when times become lean?
19. Day 19. When others fight dirty can I help make things clean?
20. Day 20. Have I told a child today that he or she can aspire to a life of plenty?
21. AMEN! Obama has won. What else CAN I GET DONE?
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...