Do you have your own online business? What has been some of your challenges.
What are your thoughts on this article? Leave your questions or comments below.
Ella Curry, EDC Creations
How to Be Prosperous With an Online Internet Business
By Conny L. Young
Conny L. Young is a retired Chiropractor. Prior to becoming a Chiropractor, Dr. Young spent 17 years as a research scientist with Eli Lilly
Many people approach their online internet business the same way they approach the rest of their life. Sometimes they are sick, broke, tired, miserable ... the list goes on an on. Little do they realize what they get in life is directly connected to what they think, say and do. Every thought, word and action we experience are seeds of what is to come. It is a simple, powerful principle. It is just as true in doing online internet business as it is in every aspect of our life.There are seven steps to prosperity and if you follow them, you will be successful in your online internet business.
1. Give - Whatever you put out will be returned with interest. Make sure you are delivering and honest product or service. It you promise to mentor or train someone in your business, do it.
2. Be Honest - Honesty is very important in financial matters because again, since what you sow you will reap, it pays (literally) never to cut corners.
3. Work - Most people don't start out in life working where they want, doing what they want, etc., but everyone has SOME talent or ability or opportunity available to them. It may not be much, but if you use what you have, more will be given to you.
4. Avoid Negative Thoughts - Do not give negative thoughts energy. Any thought that inhibits what you want to achieve is a negative thought. This is probably the biggest key to success, and the most difficult to achieve. What you think and believe will eventually become your reality, so concentrate on remaining positive about your business.
5. Forgive and Forget - Failure to forgive, bitterness, resentment, and jealousy are poison. They will hold you back, even if they are towards yourself or someone else and entirely unrelated to you online business. Letting go is incredibly important.
6. Think Big - Expect huge success. Since it is an established fact that we get what we think about, it is important that you should expect to be successful in your online internet business.
7. Give Thanks - We can not achieve anything entirely by ourselves. We all rely on somebody for something. Be grateful for all of those who made your internet business possible, and for all that is coming to you, and even more will be given to you.
For a more complete essay on prosperity contact Conny L. Young at: email@example.com http://7figureswithconny.com/
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Conny_L._Young
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...