I would like to thank these site owners and radio show hosts for being part of the tour. Your participation was fantastic!
Blogs and Radio Shows
· Shelia Goss Blog: www.sheliagoss.com/blog
· EKG eMagazine: www.ekgliterarymag.com
· SORMAG (Shades of Romance): http://sormag.blogspot.com
· Savvy Sista’s Blog: www.the-savvy-sista.com
· Tamara Grant’s Blog: www.tamaragrant.blogspot.com
· Min. Celeste Kelly’s Blog: www.praizpr.com/rtpauthorsname.htm
· Sable Lit Reviews: www.sablelitreviews.com
· Cheryl Donovan’s Blog: www.virtuouswoman-31.blogspot.com
· BAN eMagazine Blog: www.banemagazine.blogspot.com
· Authors Supporting Authors (ASA): http://asanetwork.blogspot.com
· Virtual Blog Tours: www.authorvbt.blogspot.com
· Swaggie Coleman: http://swaggiecoleman.blogspot.com
· Tracy Wilson's Blog: http://secretsinwestchester.com/authorsontour.html
Internet Radio Interviews and Internet Magazine Features
· AAMBC Radio Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/aambc
· Worth More Than Rubies Show: www.blogtalkradio.com/worthmorethanrubies
· BAN Radio Interview: www.blogtalkradio.com/Black-Author-Network
· Black Spotlight eMagazine: www.theblackspotlight.com
· Black in America Blog: http://blackinamerica.com
· Jeffery A. Faulkerson hosts Leketha Johnson (Children’s Literature) on Sunday, September 28th. Again, my show, “FIRM…but fair” with Jeffery A. Faulkerson (www.blogtalkradio.com/firmbutfair), streams live every Sunday at 9:00 p.m. EST. The guest call-in number is (646) 716-5918.
Ella Curry, President/CEO EDC Creations
Black Author Network Radio-Founder
Sankofa Literary Society-Founder
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...