Start Using Video To Promote Your Business

Start Using Video To Promote Your Business
By Audrey Bell-Kearney

As a business owner one of the keys to success is having a great marketing plan that is working. There are so many ways to market your business it is impossible to do them all, unless you have a team working with you that you can delegate to. I try to practice about 5 marketing techniques on a regular basis and I will share them with you.

Article writing
Blogging
Publishing an Internet newsletter called an e-zine
Sending out press releases
Flyer and post card distribution

Recently I got into using video to market my business and this is a great way to get your name and your face in front of potential clients. I know some you maybe thinking I don’t have a clue about how to use video and I will tell you it is as simple as buying a web cam or Flip video. Figure out what you want to say and record. Once you record you can upload your video to the Internet in a matter of minutes. A note here; make sure that your video is no longer than 10 minutes. Most of the video sharing sites will let you upload only 10 minutes of video footage. This process is so simple that my 9 year old niece can do, so I know you can. There are so many places out there that you can upload your video. You can actually have your own TV show right on the Internet. I’ve video on my website, I video on my social networking pages and my TV channel on a few of the video sharing sites. You owe it to the success of your business to check this technique out. Don’t Be The Last One To The Party.

I will be holding a workshop on Internet marketing in October. If you are interested in attending please email me and I will send you more information.

Until next month
Much Success.



Audrey
Audrey Bell-Kearney is the successful author of The Sister INC. Blueprint To Starting & Running A Successful Business, with 2 other books in The Sister INC. Blueprint series. She is also the Publisher of Sister INC. Magazine. Audrey is a speaker and home-business coach. To contact Audrey visit www.SisterINC.com or email her at Audrey@SisterINC.com