SORMAG's Online Conference Invite

Greetings in the name of literature,

I would like to invite you to participate in SORMAG's Online Conference. This will be the sixth conference we've hosted online.

The conference will be held again on our blog http://sormag.blogspot.com

The best part about an online conference, you can attend without leaving you home.



The conference dates are:

Aug 23-29th 2009


So open up your calendar for 2009, mark down these dates because I don't want you to miss it.


READERS/ASPIRING WRITERS


I know you're ready and so am I. I want you to be a part of this conference and I want to make sure it fits your needs, so I need your help.

I need your suggestions for workshops and panel discussions.

Your suggestions help me schedule the conference to your wants and needs.

All you have to do is reply to this message and tell me what you want to see at the conference.

You can suggest workshops, panel discussions, authors you want to meet and anything else you think will help make this into a wonderful conference.
AUTHORS/INDUSTRY



How can you participate?


You can be part of a panel discussion, host a workshop, be a judge or you can donate a door prize.

Do you have a workshop you would like to present? Or would you like to be part of a panel, judge or donate a prize, please reply to this message.



I do hope you can be a part of our conference. I look forward to working with you.


DID YOU MISS OUR LAST CONFERENCE?

Click HERE


Please feel free to forward this message to others who would like to participate in the conference.