Intimate Conversation with Dr. Nat’e Guyton

Intimate Conversation with Dr. Nat’e Guyton

Dr. Nat’e Guyton is the CEO of SNG Enterprises, LLC, and Professor at Walden University. She is a dynamic and compelling keynote speaker, entrepreneur, author, real estate investor, registered nurse, advocate, mentor, and advisor on leadership, mentorship, trust, and high performance. Nat’e has won numerous awards, including the John L. Geoghehan Leadership Award. Guyton holds a Doctorate in Management, a Master’s degree in Nursing Administration, and a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, and well as several leadership and clinical certifications. She resides in Delaware with her husband and two children.

BPM: Could you tell us something about your most recent work? Is this book available on Nook and Kindle?

NG: Transformational Innovation, which will be available on my website, is a daily devotional designed to guide readers on a transformative journey that will help them achieve their goals, and realize their dreams. I used the following 10 practical steps in my life and experienced personal transformation, I experienced a new me:
• Alter Your Perceptions
• Eliminate Clutter
• Remove Constraints
• Don’t Be Traceable
• Shatter The Rules
• Build Partnerships
• Kick Down The Gates
• Visionary Versus Systems Thinking
• Show Gratitude
• Let Go and Let God

“In order to achieve your goals and dreams you must be prepared to transform and realize the new You!”-Nat’e Guyton

BPM: Give us some insight into your main characters or speakers. What makes each one so special? 

NG: The main character is the reader. The readers will get what they expect out of the book. If the readers use the book as a daily devotional, or a daily journal, they will experience the transformation they seek. The other characters used in the book are various familiar names and people we know from the bible, as well as my personal stories and experiences with each practical step.

BPM: What inspired you to sit down and actually start writing this book? Why now?
NG: I have literally been through each of the steps outlined in the book, and not only did I survive my transformation,
I am thriving. I have been blessed with various experiences and successes in my life, and it is my duty of service to share my story with others. I am driven by sharing a life of infinite possibilities and inspiring the next generation of dreamers. If I get that right, then, I’ve done my job.

BPM: What did you enjoy most about writing this book?
NG: I enjoyed the transparency, the honesty, and the experiences I went through while writing the book. The book comes from a place of authenticity, and we don’t see that too much anymore.

BPM: Where do your book ideas come from? Why?
NG: My book ideas come from my personal life experiences. My destiny is to go through the experiences and write what I know about.

BPM: Are there under-represented groups or ideas featured in your book? If so, discuss them.
NG: My book represents the transformation for women, its speaks to the inner struggle we go through in our life’s journey.

BPM: How does your book relate to your present situation or journey?
NG: My book provides the reader with real-life experiences aligned with my educational journey, and real estate investing business. I take a spiritual and personal approach to guide the reader on a transformative journey that will help them achieve their goals, and realize their dreams. Although we are all going through something different, may be at different stages in life, and have different dreams and aspirations, the 10 practical steps are transferable in every situation. The goal is to guide the reader through their journey, it’s like having your own personal transformation coach.

BPM: Did you learn anything personal from writing your book? 
NG: Writing the book was a transformational innovation, and the new me is an Author. I didn’t think I had it in me, to be honest, and now that it’s complete I feel great…I am an Author now. I had to use each and every step outlined in the book to complete this project.

BPM: Can you share some stories about people you met while researching this book?
NG: In writing and marketing this book, I met great people in the industry that was willing to help me, to partner with me, and take my project to the next level. They are now friends for life. If I didn’t write the book I would not have been exposed to new people in new industries, I would have stayed in my box.

BPM: What were your goals and intentions in this book, and how well do you feel you achieved them? 
NG: My goals are to help people get through the struggle and achieve their dreams. The book is just the tip of the iceberg, it’s in introduction. I am introducing myself to the readers and they will be introducing themselves to me. This book is the start of a relationship among the readers and myself….I have more work to do, and there will be two more books in this transformational innovation trilogy.

BPM: What projects are you working on at the present?
NG: The Transformational Innovation Series is part of a trilogy. I am working on the next two books now, they will be coming out soon. Book #2 is titled: Transformational Innovation: The Road to Educational Success, and book #3 is titled: Transformational Innovation: Climbing the Corporate Ladder.

BPM: How can readers discover more about you and your work?  
NG: I can be found on:
Twitter: @DrGuyton
Instagram: drguyton10
FaceBook: Nat’e Guyton
Email: Tayguyton@gmail.com
Website: http://10-principles.com