The Girlfriend Therapy Conference Saturday March 22, 2014





"For He knows the way that I will take and after He has tried me I will come forth as pure gold" ~ Job 23:10, this is the foundation scripture for the 2014 Girlfriend Therapy, Inc. Conference. Please plan to join us on Saturday, March 22, 2014! 

The Girlfriend Therapy Conference will be held on Saturday March 22, 2014. The Girlfriend Therapy Conference is designed to empower and encourage women on their journey to becoming all that God has designed them to be without apology or compromise! It's a free conference, gather a car load of your girlfriends and come experience Girlfriend Therapy conference 2014 it will truly change your life! Visit their awesome website:http://www.girlfriendtherapy.org/speakers.php

Girlfriend Therapy Conference
Saturday March 22, 2014 at 3pm - 6pm

The Westin Hotel
1110 Old Elkridge Landing Road
Linthicum, MD. 21090
Speakers: Jonelle "Lady Jo" Hooks and Kwanza Gipson
My personal request is that if you have had the pleasure of attending this awesome conference in years previous I encourage you to share your testimony on this time line so that other ladies might be encouraged to make this event a priority on their calendars. Numbers have never been an issue but I don't want anyone to miss out. 

Last year, in addition to having women attend from Maryland we had women attend from Ohio, Philadelphia and Virginia. This conference is growing and God has been true to His Word and my prayers which is that He may enlarge my territory! 

Since Girlfriend Therapy's inception in 2010, I have had the pleasure of ministering to women in Oklahoma, Atlanta, Philadelphia and Maryland. God has blessed me with an amazing network of women to help me carry this great ministry Dyani Mellerson, Jonelle Hooks, Ericka Smith, Shante Carter, and Nia Anderson. 

You don't want to miss what God has prepared for those who will be in attendance. The conference is free so bring as many girlfriends with you that you can gather and be prepared to be blessed beyond measure.

I look forward to reading your testimonies #girlfriendtherapyconference2014!