Intimate Conversation author SA Brown

Intimate Conversation author SA Brown

SA Brown is a writer in every sense of the word. This literary journey started as a contributing author for Sugar and Spice: Anthology for the Grown and Sexy. Now it includes scripts for film and the stage. A short story, In The Dark, will be featured in Zane’s upcoming anthology.

With hopes of inspiring, encouraging, and entertaining readers with compelling characters and thought-provoking story lines, SA's biggest desire is that everyone learns a life lesson every time they walk away from any of the stories.  The first solo effort, Still Not Satisfied, chronicles the journey of someone who might have to lose everything to gain anything. Stop by www.sabentertainment.com to learn more about SA Brown.

BPM: Introduce us to your latest book, Still Not Satisfied.
A contemporary story, Still Not Satisfied follows Christian Goodman as he learns that some things in this world just cannot satisfy everything. Accustomed to his good looks and charm serving him well, Chris finds himself leaning on others to make it through.  Unfortunately, those people have already seen his true nature. Chris turns to some unlikey allies to find his way but only after he  realizes his outside can't save his inside.

This is a contemporary fiction that is available on Kindle and Nook. You can always order from my website, www.sabentertainment.com, to get an autographed copy. They make great gifts for your reader friends and family.

BPM: Who does your work speak to?
Still Not Satisfied is a story for anyone who feels they are not good enough and try to cover those insecurities with outer things. It's for anyone with guilt issues, anyone carrying shame. This is a story for those who feel they have to 'clean up their life' before they can change it.

BPM: I strongly believe in...
I am a firm believer in purpose and a divine plan. I constantly remind myself that nothing just happens. Everything and everyone that crosses your path serves a purpose. The key is to find out what and why. As long as you are breathing, there is work for you to do. That's your purpose.

BPM: Three artists on my playlist...
My playlist is an eclectic one. Right now, I am shuffling between Marvin Gaye and the Motown Sound, Broadway Hits, and Frank Sinatra.  Thanks XM radio...

BPM: My fondest childhood memory:
In ninth grade, I wrote an essay called My Hometown Hero. It was about my grandfather. It was the first time I had ever written anything that I allowed others to read. My English teacher liked it so much that she printed it in the school newspaper. From there, it went to the local paper. Another teacher entered my essay in a statewide competition. I didn't win but it did show me that I could write and others would read it. Years later, a portion of my essay was included in my grandfather's obituary. I will always thank my family for deciding to do that.

BPM: If I weren't a writer, I would be...
I would be a college professor or administrator. I love to teach. I love helping young people see and embrace their full potential. That is my primary goal with any story I create. I want people to know their true worth and purpose. Still having thoughts of pursuing that Ph. D.

BPM: My favorite promotional tool:
I really enjoy going out to different events to meet readers. I like to connect with others and discuss why most folks are Still Not Satisfied. I would love to visit book clubs and festivals. I just love to travel. So why not have the best of both worlds--travel and promoting Still Not Satisfied.

BPM: Do I view writing as a gift or a career:
I see writing as career but the gift is something different. Honestly, anyone can write. A person can be taught to write. It may not be good but it would be written words on paper. The true gift is storytelling. I fancy myself a storyteller. Having the ability to create a story that speaks to another spirit is a gift. I always have a story or two occupying my head and that is a blessing. A good story is like a good sermon. It stays with you until you need it. And at the very moment, it's like, I remember when Pastor said...  For me, my goal is to create a character, a scene, or a story that makes others say: Hey I remember when I read or when I saw...

BPM: What I know for sure:
I am fully persuaded that I have a purpose; some need that only I can fill. There are more than few notions that have taught me I don't have to be here. But since I am, there is work for me to complete. My goal is to discover those things and fulfill them to the best of my ability. I have a divine appointment.

Connect with the author on social media:
www.sabentertainment.com
www.facebook.com/writersabrown
www.twitter.com/writersabrown


Still Not Satisfied by SA Brown

Christian Goodman loves the ladies. So when an old girlfriend calls, it’s game on—until her play forces Chris to the sidelines. While there, his grandmother and best friend lose faith in him. With no one left, Chris turns to a psychiatrist and finds Dr. Devin Rainey in her own struggle. Chris enters her life only to serve as a reminder of what she is missing, thus, creating tension between the two. She fights to remain professional but personal needs blur the lines. In the end, Chris turns to an unlikely ally as he learns why he is Still Not Satisfied.  Contemporary Fiction.  Purchase your copy today:   http://www.amazon.com/S.-A.-Brown/e/B004GY4D7M


Meet the Author
SA Brown is a writer in every sense of the word. This literary journey started as a contributing author for Sugar and Spice: Anthology for the Grown and Sexy. Now it includes scripts for film and the stage. A short story, In The Dark, will be featured in Zane’s upcoming anthology.

With hopes of inspiring, encouraging, and entertaining readers with compelling characters and thought-provoking story lines, SA's biggest desire is that everyone learns a life lesson every time they walk away from any of the stories.

The first solo effort, Still Not Satisfied, chronicles the journey of someone who might have to lose everything to gain anything. Stop by www.sabentertainment.com to learn more about SA Brown.

Purchase Still Not Satisfied by SA Brown
ISBN-10: 0984745505
ISBN-13: 978-0984745500
http://www.amazon.com/S.-A.-Brown/e/B004GY4D7M
http://www.amazon.com/Still-Not-Satisfied-ebook/dp/B00A9N9E0A
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/still-not-satisfied-s-a-brown/1029686289