Christmas with author Renee Wiggins

Christmas with author Renee Wiggins

Renee Wiggins has mentored, trained, and changed lives in the health and wellness industry for more than twenty years. A strong believer and encouragerin living an authentic, healthy lifestyle, Renee specializes in designing customized lifestyle programs that are tailored to the client's needs, goals, and habits.

Renee Wiggins is a registered dietitian, and certified massage therapist. She is the author of several books, "Can I Exercise Sitting Down?" and Stress Down and Lift UP. My fourth book, will be release in  March 2011, it is a collection of stories to help uplift and encourage people to embrace their struggles and to know that the  storm is only temporary.

What are you thankful for Today?
I am thankful for being alive. I am  in  constant pain with heel spurs and, some days, I hardly can walk, but I am grateful. I am thankful for the friends I have and for the  caring, love, and closeness among my family members. I'm also thankful for the freedom I have because of people who gave their lives to ensure it.  I thank GOD everyday for their sacrifice.

Tell us about your fondest holiday moment or event?
When I was 7 years old, I received an Annie Oakley cowgirl outfit as a Christmas gift. You know, the boots, the skirt, vest, shirt and hat along with two cap guns. I thought I was on top of the world with that outfit and that remains one of my fondest memories ever.

Do you have a favorite holiday menu, story, or song?
 My favorite holiday menu includes candied yams, cranberry sauce and macaroni and cheese. I love the way my mother used to fix these items and, to this day, I have to have them every Thanksgiving.

How do you celebrate the holidays?
I celebrate holidays with my mother.  She's getting older, so now I do the cooking.  I make our special holiday meal for the two of us and we both enjoy it.

Tell us about your latest book, Transformations: Give UP The StruggleTransformations: Give UP The Struggle is a collection of affirmations that motivate the reader to do what's necessary to heal their brokenness and to move forward.

How my our readers contact you online and pick up your latest work?
Your readers can contact me at renee@resultsbyrenee.com.

The book is available on Amazon.com or http://www.resultsbyrenee.com/ or Follow me on www.twitter.com/giveupthestrugg or http://www.transformationsgiveupthestruggle.blogspot.com/



Transformations: Give Up The Struggle by Renee Wiggins
ISBN-10: 098256130X
ISBN-13: 978-0982561300
Author website: http://www.resultsbyrenee.com/