Expressions Book Club Literary Event, Maryland




I would like to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Jennifer Robinson and I am the President of Expressions Book Club. Established in 2006, we are a group of seven ladies of various ages raging from late 20’s to mid 50’s.

We would like to take a moment to share some information with your book club in reference to a wonderful literary event that we are hosting on May 9th, 2009 in Maryland.

If you think that you and or members of your club would be interested in attending please contact me soon through email jen_ibee25@yahoo.com. Tickets for this event are selling quickly.

Tickets are $20 to attend the day event only, which consist of book signings, and panel discussions… or $50 to attend both the day portion as well as a dinner banquet with our stars (the authors) at 7:30pm EST.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jennifer Robinson, President Expressions Book Club