Some thoughts to guide us during this upcoming year....
(Tell us your thoughts on this inspirational selection)
1. Faith is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn't pray. If you pray, don't worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kind of like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
6. Laugh every day. It's like inner jogging.
7. The most important things in your home are the people.
8. There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
9. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
10. He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
11. We do not remember days, but moments. Life moves too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
12. Surviving and living your life successfully requires courage. The goals and dreams you're seeking require courage and risk-taking. Learn from the turtle -- it only makes progress when it sticks out its neck.
13. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
14. Do the math. Count your blessings.
15. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
16. Dear God: I have a problem. It's me.
17. When we get tangled up in our problems, be still. God wants us to be still so He can untangle the knot.
-- author unknown; this was sent to me in a forward. If you know the source, please share it with me so that I can give them their rightful credit for being awesome!
Please join in the discussion by leaving comments or congrats below.
Black Authors Culture Center-- Twitter with Ella--Black Pearls Mag
EDC Creations Book Promotions
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...