EDC Creations 2008 Literary Hallmarks
EDC Creations is proud to announce the books that created an impact, for readers and the EDC Creations network. Our literary hallmarks indicate excellence in writing. These are the books we want to feature to the world. Each year thousands of people — educators, concerned parents, community leaders, authors, poets and publishers — devote their time and resources to presenting the reader with great books! However, too many outstanding books do not get the attention and reader support that they deserve, they float just under the radar. It is our mission to connect readers with these hidden gems and bring them books that will change their lives. We have previewed all of the books below and these are just a few of the magnificent books we love. Other lists will be posted bi-monthly of our fantastic literary finds.
Readers please take a moment and examine the list below. There is something for all book lovers! The books are NOT listed in any order pertaining to the quality of the literature—they are all 4-5 star reads. Each book on this list will bring something of value to enrich the lives of the readers and to help to strengthen our future generations. If you are a fan of Erotica or Urban Literature, there is a list for you. If you are more in tune with books of a Spiritual or Motivational nature, there is a list for you. Like to live life on the edge and walk on the dark, mysterious side—we have a selection for you too. Enjoy!
On the Shoulders of Giants —General Fiction/Romance/Thrillers/Poetry
1. Murder On the Down Low by Pamela Samuels Young
2. Them by Nathan McCall
3. Pulpit Confessions by Peron F. Long
4. Dancing Willow Tree by Anita Ballard-Jones
5. Gunmetal Black by Daniel Serrano
6. Sinful Too by Victor McGlothin
7. Life is Never as it Seems by J.J. Michael
8. Miss Muriel and Other Stories by Ann Petry
9. Whatever Gets You Through the Night by Teri Denine
10. The Knees of Gullah Island by Dwight Fryer
11. Jealousy A Strange Company Keeper by Marsha Jenkins-Sanders
12. Sweetsmoke by David Fuller
13. The Hour I First Believed A Novel by Wally Lamb
14. Damage Control: A Novel of Suspense by J. A. Jance
15. Until There Was You: A Grayson Novel by Francis Ray
16. Family, Secrets, Lies and Alibis by Nanette M. Buchanan
17. Some Like Em’ Thick by Jessica Terry
18. Shadows of the Heart: The Unicorns by Lord Williams
19. 7:33 AM by Monda Raquel Webb
20. Chasing Eden by Ashanti White
21. Georgia Avenue Bus by Henri Edmonds
22. Secrets... How Far Are You Willing to Go to Keep Yours? by Tracy Wilson
23. Getting Up & Getting On by M. Bridges
24. What He Really Wants by Shaun Mathis
25. Round Trip by Shamontiel L. Vaughn
26. The Beauty Within by Savannah J. Frierson
27. Still Living on My Feet by Tichaona Chinyelu
28. In Her Mind by Renee Daniel Flagler
29. Last Call by TE Spriggs
30. Tenth Letter by Kayona Ebony Brown
31. Redbone: The Millionaire and the Gold Digger by Ron Stodghill
32. Orange Mint and Honey by Carleen Brice
33. From Dusk To Dawn by Niambi Davis
34. Nothing But Trouble by Bettye Griffin
35. The Forgotten Spirit by Evie Rhodes
36. Moments of Clarity by Michele Cameron
37. Lies Lovers Tell by Zuri Day
38. First Crush by Marcia King Gamble
39. Ulterior Motive by Roy Glenn
40. The Pledge (Kimani Tru-Teens) by Chandra Sparks Taylor
41. Trouble in My Way by Michelle Stimpson
42. Blood Colony: A Novel by Tananarive Due
43. Served Up on a Tray by Darlene Denise
44. Mismatched by Laura Major
45. Consequences: When Love Is Blind by Linda R. Herman
46. A Special Summer by Victoria Wells
47. All or Nothing By Delorse Brown
48. In My Sisters' Corner by Jessica Tilles
49. Taking After Mudear by Tina McElroy Ansa's
50. Somebody Prayed for Me by Allyson M. Deese, Linda R. Herman, Tinisha Nicole Johnson
Brought to you by Ella Curry and EDC Creations Media Group
Visit our website more information on book marketing and promotions.
TABOO TREE (Family Saga, Fiction) by AlTonya Washington Rivalries, secret romances and scandals fed the feud between the Gwal...
Conquered (Sleeping Giants Book II) by Ally Fleming Berrill ‘Bear’ Clayton is an accomplished beauty encased in steel. Her toug...
Preparing Your Work Space for a Post Trump Election by Gregory Harris All of us should be considering and preparing for the wo...
Eartha S. Dunston, writer, speaker, panelist and Social Worker, is the 2016 winner of the Black Pearls Literary Excellence Book of ...
Intimate Conversation with Divas LNPU Book Club My name is Toshona E. Carter and I am the Founder and President of this awesome b...
Places In My Heart by Sheryl Lister Other agents-and exes-have tried using Omar as a meal ticket, and he's closed him...
Path to Peace, A Guide to Managing Life After Losing a Loved One By Angie Ransome-Jones Path to Peace is a wonderful b...
Intimate Conversation with Sistahs and Friends Book Club Founders of Sistahs and Friends - Yvette Barrett, Malinda Burden and Pris...
The Journey of Ruthie Belle by Imani Wisdom The Journey of Ruthie Belle Contemporary Women's Fiction The m...
BONDED FOR LIFE by Tesa Erven (The Loose End Series - Book 3) In the third installment of The Loose End series, we find Re...